in recent news
Hp Printers Support
HP Tech Support | HP Product Support
HP being one of the best well known brands offers wireless printing. This smart feature is supported by almost all new HP printers. Although wireless remote printing works efficiently still there can be times when users might not be able to print from any of their mobile devices. For such situations a dedicated HP Tech support team is always there to assist you.
Diagnose the concern: In case you are unable to get a print from your mobile devices then try to indentify the reason for not accepting your print request.
- Ensure the printer and your mobile devices are connected to wireless internet network and are receiving enough speed to execute the commands. In case there is no or slow internet connection then it might be the problem.
- Make sure that both the printer and your mobile device are connected to a common internet network. If ever the devices are on different network then get them to a single network.
- Ensure that your printer is properly connected with the internet network cord i.e. Ethernet cable.
Dell Printers support
How to resolve HP printer issues while printing from Mobile devices?
Aside from asking help from HP tech supportteam it is recommended to first self troubleshoot the concern. Here we have a list of few troubleshooting steps kindly go through them to resolve the concern with printing from mobile devices.
Once you are done will all this you will surely be able to print your documents remotely through mobile devices. Hope this information proved to be helpful to you. Still, in case the issue is not resolved or you face any more concerns with HP printer or other devices then feel free to ask for HP product Support. A dedicated support team will always be there to assist you with all your concerns.
Ensure you have HP service plug-in installed on your mobile device:
- Install the HP service plug-in on your mobile device from its play store.
- Once the plug-ins load up and are installed try to run them on your mobile device.
- If ever you are using this service for first time then go through following steps:
- Open the home screen of your Mobile device and swipe down the existing screen.
- There you will find an option for recently downloaded HP Inc. services. So tap on it.
- In case you are unable to install the plug-in then open the settings menu. Click on “More” and then on “More networks.” Under that click on “More settings,” select the option for NFC along with sharing and click on “Print.”
- Open installed HP Inc. services and click on ON.
- In case any plug-in is creating a problem then click to close it.